bkgrnd

Monday, June 25, 2007

Parker's Pedicure

"I Piggies in, mommy"
Yes, this is my son getting a pedicure. He LOVES it! I have resulted to leaving my massager out in the porch becuase he asks to do it so often. Nothing wrong with a boy having nice feet, right? We put in special bubbles, and have to put "clear" nail polish on Parker's feet after they are dry. It's such a hoot!

In addition to Parker's special pedicure time, I try and soak it up myself as well. He gets a kick out of scrubbing my feet :)

1 comment:

Kameron & Teresa said...

That is so sweet! What a nice boy to scrub mommy's feet...Maddie sometimes gives me a back rub with lotion! These kids are so full of love!!! :)

Insider Clip

Parker's GAP video

San Fwancysco

The color quality isn't the greatest on this - but turn up the volume and listen to the excitement in Parker's voice about our trip next week!!!