bkgrnd

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

When I told Parker that he was going to have a 'fun' day at school today with a party he said "a happy birthday for me party, mama?". No, Parker - a VALENTINE'S party. Oh. And then when I told him he would get to play games, eat candy, and have fun he thought that would be cool :)

He got red socks with white hearts on them from Great Grandma Audrey in the mail - wasn't really a fan of putting them 'on' this morning, but thought it was fun to show them off to his friends when we got to school. What a kid.

Ms. Kris (Parker's teacher at school) told me that they send the cards home and let the kids open them = less mess and confusion in the classroom. I'm SURE we will be reading the various cards, playing with the trinkets, and eating the candy tonight at home.

Sending you lots of LOVE today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm awb, parker? i just have one question for you..."will you be my vawentimes?" sending you both LOTS OF LOVE today and always :)

erin said...

Hi there! I just found your blog after searching for this year's winners of the casting call. My daughter Sarah won last year so I just wanted to give you a HUGE congratulations! Such a fun experience!

Insider Clip

Parker's GAP video

San Fwancysco

The color quality isn't the greatest on this - but turn up the volume and listen to the excitement in Parker's voice about our trip next week!!!