bkgrnd

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hip Hip Horray, today is Parker's Birthday!

"Can you believe it?" Parker said, "today is my birfday, I am this many (holding up 3 fingers)!"

It is shortly before 8 am and he has already eaten a BLUE cupcake (and licked the frosting spatula), is watching a movie, and anticipating the fun for the day at the WPOA.  Graham is out blowing up the blue balloons.  The rest of us are setting out our swimsuits.  Parker is playing with some of his new presents: a blue hockey stick, pucks (5 of them...I think we already lost one), a Spiderman throwing arcade, and a boxer stuffed animal (of course, his name is Bodde!).

Happy birthday to a *very special boy* named Parker who is 3 years old today!  From the moment you came into this world, you have changed our lives and touched our hearts forever.  I love you with all of my heart, Parker Duane!  May your day be as special as you are :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a BEAUTIFUL blog Abby!!!! Wow I got tingles and chills when I read that last paragraph!! I love you BOTH SO SO SO Much!!!
We will be planning something with blue involved just for Parker-Man this week...
Amber Leigh

Anonymous said...

Had such a great weekend with you guys! Love you SO much! Wonder how many cupcakes Parker had this weekend?! Good thing we made 24. I love how he woke up on his birthday and the first thing he said was "I want a cupcake." LOVE IT!

Insider Clip

Parker's GAP video

San Fwancysco

The color quality isn't the greatest on this - but turn up the volume and listen to the excitement in Parker's voice about our trip next week!!!