bkgrnd

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

I met my friend Ali for coffee this morning and we talked the hour away! She is such a sweet, caring, patient, fashionable woman that I am proud to call my friend!

Parker & Grammy bundled up and went for a sled ride/walk outside in the snow. He's so cute with his winter gear - Spiderman boots and all!

We are going to church at 3:30 pm tonight and then opening a few presents. Parker tells me that he is getting excited!

Kels & Graham will be here on Friday morning - bright and early! Can't wait to spend time with them. We are making some holiday craft projects as well, look for pics of our handy work soon :)

Enjoy the wonder of tonight!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE the new layout!

Merry Christmas!

The Kuehl's said...

Merry Christmas!
We love you and miss you!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo

Insider Clip

Parker's GAP video

San Fwancysco

The color quality isn't the greatest on this - but turn up the volume and listen to the excitement in Parker's voice about our trip next week!!!