bkgrnd

Monday, March 16, 2009

sleepover at GK



Here's a quick photo from the weekend - Kels & Parker making some muffins on Saturday morning. So cute! We had a great time. Kels & I spent almost 3 hours having lunch with our cousin Kelly. It was long overdue, and AMAZING to spend time together and be with family. Love you guys!

Graham took Parker to the Deer Classic while us girls were out having fun. He's such a trooper and goes along with WHATEVER he has to do - love that about you GR! And *thanks* again for taking the munchkin. From what Parker tells me - there were deer, 4-wheelers, and "I caught only one fish". I enjoy that these memories we are making will last a lifetime.

We spent the day on Sunday at home cleaning out the toy room. What a project! And spent some much needed time outside playing. I forget how "low" to the ground I have to get to play the hockey golie!

Notice the enhancement to my photo above? I'm dabbling into the digital world of scrapbooking a bit and absolutley love it - I think I am finding my passion :)

Back to bed, yelled Ted.
Back to bed, yelled Fred.
...that book is a new favorite at our house! And it's just where I am off to :)

1 comment:

gk said...

we had such a fun weekend with you 2! loved all the quality time you and I got to spend together :) i'll post some photos from the Deer Classic hopefully soon! you sure are getting creative with the digital scrapbooking - love it, nice work!

Insider Clip

Parker's GAP video

San Fwancysco

The color quality isn't the greatest on this - but turn up the volume and listen to the excitement in Parker's voice about our trip next week!!!