bkgrnd

Thursday, September 1, 2011

4 months since my last post?!

Yes...I know. I'm a bad blogger. It's one of those things that I like to "think" I have time for and keep updated. But let's face it people...I don't. So, for now. Enjoy the latest and greatest!

Here's what's new:
1. Parker had open house last night -- he starts 1st grade. FIRST GRADE PEOPLE! He has Mrs. Anderson, whom I think will teach him (and be very tactful and loving with his quirks and stubborness). We're looking forward to a great year!
2. My half marathon is in 9 days. SINGLE DIGITS!
3. Today is my Friday for the week. LOVE LONG WEEKENDS!
4. Dating is over-rated. ENOUGH SAID.
5. It's September 1st today. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

No comments:

Insider Clip

Parker's GAP video

San Fwancysco

The color quality isn't the greatest on this - but turn up the volume and listen to the excitement in Parker's voice about our trip next week!!!