bkgrnd

Thursday, June 21, 2012

closet revamp


i'm pretty proud of myself. last weekend i got the itch to get my closet organized.  and that i did :)

picked up the hangers at TJMAXX (gosh i love that place!) i'm quite pleased with the results. and it's keeping me more organized and i actually WANT to put my clothes away now. crazy!

i've been reading some awesome blogs lately that are doing weekly outfit posts and challenges.  it's on my bucket list... :)  now that i'm organized, maybe it will push me to take some self-portraits.  maybe.


BEFORE

AFTER




1 comment:

Berta said...

You inspired me. I need to do this. I don't know if I can publically post a before and after, but I might just share with you!

TJ Maxxx... you Maxxinista! ;)

Insider Clip

Parker's GAP video

San Fwancysco

The color quality isn't the greatest on this - but turn up the volume and listen to the excitement in Parker's voice about our trip next week!!!