bkgrnd

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!

My friend, Melanie, baked me a German Chocolate Cake for my birthday!!! It was SO yummy :) Parker loved the cool whip topping, and all of the gooey carmel!

We ate supper at Burger King so Parker could play in the "tonnols"...he had a blast! I've graduated into "kid" things now for my birthday again, kind of fun.


Parker is going to bake cupcakes with Grammy this weekend, and probably eat 1/2 of them while he's at it. He was really excited when my mom told him on the phone that they were going to bake...he loves it!

Thank you to everyone who sent me Birthday wishes, it was fun to get all of them!









1 comment:

Kameron & Teresa said...

Happy Birthday Cuz!!!
I Love You
and
Miss You soooooooo much!!!!

Insider Clip

Parker's GAP video

San Fwancysco

The color quality isn't the greatest on this - but turn up the volume and listen to the excitement in Parker's voice about our trip next week!!!