bkgrnd

Friday, May 25, 2007

Memorial Weekend here we come!

John and Patti are our wonderful neighbors and freinds on Lake Florida! They have 2 dogs - Trebbi & Gavi, who Parker LOVES to go and visit. Parker also knows where the treats are in the bottom drawer in their kitchen. He really enjoys them, and so do we :) We have so much fun visiting with them and seeing them on the weekends that we go to Grammy & Papas house. I think they are Parker's 2nd set of grandparents, who spoil him and love him up just as much as his own! We are so blessed to have them in our lives, they are a true joy! This weekend we will get to spend time for the long holiday - Memorial Day. I hope it's nice so that Parker can stick his feet in the lake, which reminds me that I need to pack his swim trunks and Pooh swim diapers. He's mastered the art of rock throwing, and has NO fear of the water. I'll have to dig out the floatie that I bought for him this winter on the clearence rack too...good thing I am remembering all of this now, before we leave for the weekend. I'm lucky to have a kid who just "goes with the flow" if I forget things though - my Parker man sure is a good boy ;) I love him to pieces!!!!!

Here's Parker and Patti - hanging out at the lake...they are BUDS!

No comments:

Insider Clip

Parker's GAP video

San Fwancysco

The color quality isn't the greatest on this - but turn up the volume and listen to the excitement in Parker's voice about our trip next week!!!