bkgrnd

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Daily Something

I found this on a website that I frequent (2x a day!) and I really like the subtle message that it sends. It makes me think about the little things in life - what I'm thanful, hopeful, and greatful for. It also reminds me that I need to slow down a bit and take time for the small things that really matter. Like snuggling with Parker before he goes to bed, waking up an extra 1/2 hour early so that I can watch cartoons with him. And do all of the "stuff" that I need to do after he goes to bed. Think about your "daily somethings". :)


"Daily Something" by Ali Edwards: www.aliedwards.typepad.com

No comments:

Insider Clip

Parker's GAP video

San Fwancysco

The color quality isn't the greatest on this - but turn up the volume and listen to the excitement in Parker's voice about our trip next week!!!