bkgrnd

Monday, December 3, 2007

Holiday Decorating



I wanted to share some photos of the holiday decorating that is taking place at our home. Parker LOVES the lights, and insists that 1 string stay in the middle of the living room floor at all times and be turned on at his discretion.


I found some steals at Good Will and turned them into some updated Holiday art...not bad for $3.99!
I'm working on an email update about Parker's Gap campaign...man, it's tough work to keep everyone in the loop. But, I love it. Anything for my boy :)
I think we are going to take a drive around town one night this week to look at the ligths, and then stop at Caribou for a cup of hot cocoa. Getting in to the Holiday spirit - it gives me goosebumps!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Want to do mine next? You clearly got the creative gene in the family...your house looks GREAT! I'll have to be sure to get that extra strand of lights out from the basement so Parker has one to light at his discretion when you are all here :) Love you!!

Insider Clip

Parker's GAP video

San Fwancysco

The color quality isn't the greatest on this - but turn up the volume and listen to the excitement in Parker's voice about our trip next week!!!