bkgrnd

Saturday, August 30, 2008

target + ki memories

We've had a busy week! I feel like I am finally getting into a "groove" at work. It has been a little differenet than I anticipated adjusting to the hours. But, I am loving what I do and thats important. Parker is content at daycare. I am fortunate to have found such a great place for him to attend.

In modeling news, Parker was asked to go on an audtion for Target Corp. this week. Had it not been for the short (1 day) notice, we would have gone...but had to pass up this time around because I couldn't pull off the planning, and taking time off from work without pay. I've never been one of those "on the fly" type of people when it comes to the at home schedule. I need to work on that and just GO with things.


Poor little man is battling a summer cold. We are spending the long weekend at the lake and he crashed at 6:30 tonight. I guess thats what happens when he refuses to take an afternoon nap in fear he might miss something. He just hasn't been "himself" all week. Am thinking there will be a visit to Dr. Patti next door in the next day or so. That woman just inspires me!

I've also decided to submit for the Design Search with KI Memories.. I'll post my pages and questionnaire next week. I am feeling super inspired to work on a new mini-album for a Parker's new cousin that was born last week. It seems like everyone is having babies...no, I am NOT getting any ideas.

Happy Labor Day weekend. We are going to fill ours with family :)

1 comment:

gk said...

Hope you guys had a great weekend! I am so excited that you are submitting for the KI Design Team - my fingers (and toes) are crossed for you! Give Parker a kiss from all of us and tell him we LOVE him :) See you in a couple weeks...can't wait!

Insider Clip

Parker's GAP video

San Fwancysco

The color quality isn't the greatest on this - but turn up the volume and listen to the excitement in Parker's voice about our trip next week!!!