bkgrnd

Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Fall!


Wow, it's been over a month since I made a blog post. Yikes! Things around here have been CRAZY...to say the least.

Parker and I had our eye exams this morning. And, we BOTH need glasses. We picked out some frames for Parker and he looks like quite the professor. I am thinking of ways that will be helpful in explaining + encouraging the full time wear of his new glasses.

We took a trip to the cities last weekend and spent with Graham & Kels. It was our annual trip to the Como Zoo. Such a fun time. Parker loved the animals more this year than last. Hearing the excitement in his voice and in his eyes was amazing. He's fascinated by the smallest things.

And...we got his Halloween costume. He is black Spiderman. He insisted on wearing it for 2 days in a row. Even slept in it. It is a hit! He's pumped up about it...and that it's Papa's birthday :)

We are heading to Ruttger's tomorrow to check out the place. And to get ideas flowing for the wedding next June. It's going to be here before we know it!

Am hoping to work on some pictures + albums this weekend. Maybe Sunday if I have time. Don't seem to have too much of that lately!

Adios - and more updates soon. I need to get better at posting weekly like I used to. SOON!

Oh - and this is my FAVORITE season. I love fall. YAY!

2 comments:

gk said...

Is it just me, or does Parker look like a "young man" in this photo?! Glad to see you are FINALLY back :) See you tonight! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Abby: Tommy has been reminding me that I promised he could have Parker over. I don't have your email, so email me at sgohman@hotmail.com and let me know what you think.

Robin Gohman

Insider Clip

Parker's GAP video

San Fwancysco

The color quality isn't the greatest on this - but turn up the volume and listen to the excitement in Parker's voice about our trip next week!!!