bkgrnd

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

October

I am enjoying every minute of this beautiful Fall season!

I've started to think of the Holidays already...they will be here before we know it. Parker and I were doing some errands this weekend and I have *lots* of ideas floating around in my head for gift ideas! Now, it's just taking those ideas and putting them in motion!

Some exciting news...I am back at Merrill! Full time employee + benefits + daytime hours = happiness :) Week 2 started and it feels absolutely wonderful! THANK YOU to my friends and family (you know who you are!!!) who supported me the last 10 months. This change has done wonders - not only to my spirits, goals, confidence - but my checkbook as well!

We went trick-or-treating on Saturday at PineCone Marketplace. Parker got a whole bucket of candy. Come to think of it, he hasn't asked for one piece since we went...interesting! We ate lunch at Quiznos while watching the other kids come and go - saw some pretty neat costumes. And the Spiderman costume stayed on ALL day. Even for the afternoon nap, running of errands, supper, and movie before bed.

I have pictures to post! Forgot my camera cable at home to transfer them...so will do that this week :)

We are heading to the lake this weekend to relax and work on wedding projects!

1 comment:

gk said...

I've already started my Christmas shopping :) Excited to see you guys this weekend! Congrats again on the job - you TOTALLY DESERVE IT! Tell Parker to pass his candy onto Auntie! Love you!

Insider Clip

Parker's GAP video

San Fwancysco

The color quality isn't the greatest on this - but turn up the volume and listen to the excitement in Parker's voice about our trip next week!!!