bkgrnd

Thursday, April 14, 2011

t-minus 2days for a fun weekend :)

We are headed to the Water Park of America to celebrate Parker's 6th birthday this weekend! Can't wait for all the laughs + family time together! My sister and I have already giggled over how we think the weekend will pan out...with mom trying to mini-golf and dad going down the water slides :) I love our time together. I love my little Parker boy. I love that spring is here (well...sort of, aside from the SNOW we're supposed to get this weekend). I love that I am running again. I love that I am seeing results with my new healthy lifestyle. I love life right now. I'll post pictures next week :)

No comments:

Insider Clip

Parker's GAP video

San Fwancysco

The color quality isn't the greatest on this - but turn up the volume and listen to the excitement in Parker's voice about our trip next week!!!