bkgrnd

Monday, November 27, 2006

Blog...you're it!







I took the plunge and finally signed up for this "blog" thing! It's another one of those things I need to do - and got around to it today :)


I'm going home tonight to get the dusty old boxes out from the closet to start on the Christmas decorating. Parker has his own idea of "decorating" with his crayons lately. Little stinker colored on the wall in the hallway last week. Whenever we walk by it he says "uh-oh" now... my boy is already an artist. I love it, except part of me wants to run away becasue I know that many messes will come from this hobby.


I'm trying to figure out how to work this new site, bear with me as I explore this fun new thing I can now do to waste time sitting at my desk when I should be working!






2 comments:

Kameron & Teresa said...

Yeah! I am so excited to see that you have started a "blog." It is catching one...and reduces the number of e-mails to send out to update the family on what's going on in your life! I love the picture of you and Parker! Too Cute!!! Good luck getting the rest of your Christmas decos up!!!! The night we put our tree up Maddie thought that Santa would come the very next day. Oh, the concept of time for a 3 year old! Love you and miss you!!!!!

Rachel said...

Hello Abby, remember me? I'm Madison and Malachi's mommy.

Very cute pics of you and Parker.

We haven't put our tree up yet, but we promised the kids we'd put one up tonight (the little one).

Have a good day!

Rachel

Insider Clip

Parker's GAP video

San Fwancysco

The color quality isn't the greatest on this - but turn up the volume and listen to the excitement in Parker's voice about our trip next week!!!