bkgrnd

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree


Parker wasn't so fond of the Christmas decorations last night. We both went upstairs to get the tree and he got excited, but then when I plugged the lights in he said "hot, hot" and raced off to find his books. So, the box of decorations is sitting in the middle of my living room floor. Maybe I'll have time tonight to get some things put out.

I'm trying to get all of my lists together for the holiday season, talk about intense! I did some serious journaling last night with some ideas. Except, I can't figure out why the list just gets longer, and longer, and longer..........

No comments:

Insider Clip

Parker's GAP video

San Fwancysco

The color quality isn't the greatest on this - but turn up the volume and listen to the excitement in Parker's voice about our trip next week!!!