bkgrnd

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Colorful Christmas

I got up this morning and could just feel that it was cold out...yep, winter is here! I think we're supposed to get snow toinght. Yippee, one more thing I'll have to do now - shovel the sidewalk and driveway.

I'm still trying to get my house ready for Christams. I put the tree skirt on this morning while Parker was drinking his milk, he said "no" and didn't want it on. I suppose I'll have to put some presents out so he doesn't run off with it.

Parker was in the bathtub last night just loving his tubbie time...which reminds me that I REALLY need to call and get him in for a haircut. He is testing me so often lately - splashing in the tub, making annoying noises, banging things on the floor. I know, I know, it's just the start of him being a "boy". He helped me get a package ready to send off in the mail and colored the outside of the box, it was so cute! This child of mine is so precious.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Just an idea: Last year I had the same problem with keeping the skirt on the tree. Madison thought it was a shawl or something;) So I had the kids help me wrap empty boxes with paper that matched the theme of the tree. They loved it! And now, I've got a few "presents" already under the tree...it adds a festive touch.

Insider Clip

Parker's GAP video

San Fwancysco

The color quality isn't the greatest on this - but turn up the volume and listen to the excitement in Parker's voice about our trip next week!!!