bkgrnd

Friday, December 31, 2010

goodbye 2010...hello 2011

Sounds kind of the like the Target commercial...hello, hello, hello, hellooooo! I know that you just sang the jingle in your head just like I did :)

Are you ready for the NEW YEAR?! Holy smokes, I know that the MN weather is really snowy and slushy, and it would be *really* nice to be somewhere warm and sunny with a cold iced drink w/ a little umbrella in it! Think warm thoughts! Only 3 (or so) more months of this uck and then yay! for spring weather! I'm already looking forward to painted toenails, tank tops and bermuda shorts!!!

As I look back and reflect on 2010:
***I am proud to be a mama to a very special little boy who warms my heart inside out and upside down
***thankful
***surrounded by family & friends - your love and support is simply amazing
***I discovered that its OK to take a time out and slow down and enjoy the moment

Some (not all) of my personal goals for 2011 are:
Eat clean every.single.day
Watch less TV
Promote a contagious positive energy to others
Grow + donate my hair to locks of love (this will be a year+ goal and I'm ok w/that)
Make more time for me
Run a 1/2 marathon
Blog more

There, I did it - made them public! Whew. Glad that is over :)

Are you setting yourself some SMART goals this year? I've found that taking time to write down where I want to be and when I want to be there has really helped me provide a road map to guide me to get there. And...that knowledge is power!

Happy NYE, everyone! All the best in 2011!

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Hi Ab!! I am trying to grow my hair and planning on donating to locks of love too!! Good luck :) -Cassie

Insider Clip

Parker's GAP video

San Fwancysco

The color quality isn't the greatest on this - but turn up the volume and listen to the excitement in Parker's voice about our trip next week!!!