bkgrnd

Friday, December 17, 2010

happy WINTER :)

Yes, I know its been ages since I've blogged. Sometimes...life just gets crazy and other more important things get in the way. Thanks for understanding (for those of you who check and still see that summer post up and NO update since then sorry!). With that said...I'm back!

Brrrr, it's cold outside! It's quite a change to have to bundle up mister man every morning. We're getting in to the "habit" of hats/gloves. Man, are all 5 year olds that stubborn or is it just mine?!

Anywho...been busy working on our Christmas card. Had the one below all ready to go (mind you - I spent a good 2 hours designing it), uploaded to Walgreens, went to pickup and come to find out they converted my file and it was REALLY poor quality. Thanks, Walgreens for stealing my thunder. Back to the drawing board. If you're fortunate to be on our list of recipients, look for yours to arrive sometime early next week :)



I'm going to Holly Ball this weekend with my girlfriend, Julie. I scored a cute LBD on clearence (love that!) at JCPennys last week that I'm looking forward to getting decked out in!

In other news, Parker's first report card came home & he is doing FABULOUS as a Kindergarten student! I'm so proud of him and his accomplishments. We need to work on listening/following directions + making good choices w/ freetime. Other than that, he had all "M's" (MASTERS) for the most part and is really excelling with his learning. Watch out next year, first grade!

One more thing, I've completely fallen in love with + adapted to a new healthier lifestyle. Tosca Reno is my hero. Stay tuned, I cannot WAIT to share my success with you!

We're very much looking forward to next week - well I am anyways! Santa has some wrapping to do...and a dolphin pillow pet to locate yet for a very special little boy.

Happy December!

A


No comments:

Insider Clip

Parker's GAP video

San Fwancysco

The color quality isn't the greatest on this - but turn up the volume and listen to the excitement in Parker's voice about our trip next week!!!