bkgrnd

Thursday, December 15, 2011

december daily: 12.14

12.14
right now I am...

watching: my computer monitor
eating: just finished an isagenix chocolate crisp protein bar. yum.
drinking: water. lots of it.
wearing: grey dress pants, black tank and pink champagne cardi with ruffles. and my vera wang pumps.  boy, my toes sure were chilly walking outside today.
listening: to aly & aj (holiday) radio station on pandora. love.
avoiding: lines at the stores and crazy drivers. this town is ca-razy!
feeling: full of joy.
missing: holiday treats.
thankful: for my health.
weather: windy and a tad bit chilly. but still no snow.
praying: for jackson.
needing: extra snuggle time - baby it's cold outside!
thinking: about the list i need to plow through this weekend to complete my christmas shopping. reminds me of a line from the llama llama holiday drama book.
loving: my 2 boys.

and you?

No comments:

Insider Clip

Parker's GAP video

San Fwancysco

The color quality isn't the greatest on this - but turn up the volume and listen to the excitement in Parker's voice about our trip next week!!!