bkgrnd

Monday, December 11, 2006

Crayola Colors


Parker discovered Crayola Color Wonder paints and markers this weekend. He LOVED putting his fingers in the paint, I think he really liked how it felt. He would have sat for hours if I would have let him. I really like seeing him discover things on his own. I think Santa may have some more Crayola things in his bag this year for Parker :)
We also wrapped some christmas presents at our house. Parker got into the ribbon and was running around the house with it. It was so funny! While I was wrapping, he helpe by putting the presents under the tree. Interesting how a toddler "stacks" them all in one pile! Parker also placed them AWAY from the tree skirt...I think that is a visual barrier to him. Ever since we put it on he hasn't liked it. But now that there are presents, I think he's OK with the skirt. What a funny boy!
I ordered my Christmas cards last week, I'm getting anxious to get them ready to mail out. I did a different layout this year, I hope they turn out.
Maybe Santa will bring me a video camera this year so I can capture all of Parker's moments...Santa, have I have been a good girl this year!

1 comment:

Kameron & Teresa said...

Gotta love color wonder! They are the best for little ones who don't quite understand the concept of "keeping it on the paper." He is so cute! I love hearing about all of the things that he does.

Oh...I think you have been a really good girl...definately a good mommmy!!!! Maybe Santa will bring you what you wish for!!! :)

Insider Clip

Parker's GAP video

San Fwancysco

The color quality isn't the greatest on this - but turn up the volume and listen to the excitement in Parker's voice about our trip next week!!!