bkgrnd

Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Perfect

This photo makes my heart glow :) Parker is getting to be such a little person. He has so much spunk, energy, and love. I am truly blessed to call this boy mine!

I am working on a scrapbook journal for the 25 days of Christmas and yesterday's entry was about the perfect Christmas. It makes me think about what "perfect" means. I get wrapped up in this word: always paying close attention to detail, spending extra time on things, and trying to live up to this expectation of doing things PERFECT. What really matters is the love that goes into whatever we're doing! I'm learning and growing as a mom, and discovering that the way I do things and how I do things really does matter...and that I put all of energy that I know how to into whatever I am doing :)

I love this time of year. I am so thankful for family and friends. My eyes sparkle when I think about Christmas. I love watching Parker see things for the first time - presents, lights, bows, ornaments, and Santas.

What a Merry Christmas we all have to look forward to. What does YOUR perfect Christmas look like?

2 comments:

Kameron & Teresa said...

What a cute pic!!!! He is so adorable...I just love his curls!

A perfect Christmas for me is just being with my family and this year delivering a healthy baby! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Abby! I am just loving this whole blog thing so I can keep up on you and Parker. Maybe someday I will also find the time to actually do it! Things are going great for Jarod and I.

A perfect Christmas for me is being with the family and friends I hold dearest and keeping the ones that can't be near me, close in my heart and thoughts. Snow helps too! At least I have the next best thing.....fake snow! The ski hill opens Friday so guess where I'll be!!!

Take care and keep in touch!

Insider Clip

Parker's GAP video

San Fwancysco

The color quality isn't the greatest on this - but turn up the volume and listen to the excitement in Parker's voice about our trip next week!!!