bkgrnd

Thursday, December 7, 2006

Naughty or Nice

I found this beautiful picture on the Pottery Barn website...it makes me smile!

I spent 3 hours in my scrapbook room last night working on Christmas things, it was such good down time for me...I'm so into this hobby it almost feels like it is consuming me. Ok, not to that extreme, but I could spend every waking, breathing minute scrapbooking!

Parker and I ventured out to the mall last night. We were at the TMobile kiosk for about an hour, getting a new phone because my old one froze up and was a piece of junk. I'm so fortunate to have a well behaved and well mannered child! Some of the kids that walked by were throwing fits, screaming, and being naught. When Parker sees this his eyes just look sad and he says "ni"...his way of saying NICE. It's amazing what he can put together. I've always been determined to teach him good manners, so far I think my dreams are coming true.

The movie Stewart Little 2 was on the Disney Channel when we got home, I think I was more into it than Parker was! He LOVES movies or watching a cartoon on tv - I've really had to filter them though, which is good becsaue he only gets 1 or 2 a day...I'm so glad he's WAY more into books than the tv :) Sometimes I just need that 20 minute break though.

No comments:

Insider Clip

Parker's GAP video

San Fwancysco

The color quality isn't the greatest on this - but turn up the volume and listen to the excitement in Parker's voice about our trip next week!!!