bkgrnd

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Holiday hustle and bustle

I finally got my Christmas cards in the mail on Monday from Shutterfly! I had to give on my address and return labels and send them to Office Depot...so I'll stop after work and pick them up today. I'm finalizing the letter too, and it's been a challenge for me to limit myself to only ONE page of things that were fun about our 2006.

Parker and I are off to the grocery store tonight. He's always such a good boy, until we go by the floral department and he sees the balloons. He loves them! If I had a penny for every time someone smiled at him or said he was cute, I'd be well on my way to becoming rich!

No comments:

Insider Clip

Parker's GAP video

San Fwancysco

The color quality isn't the greatest on this - but turn up the volume and listen to the excitement in Parker's voice about our trip next week!!!